Ballistics Software

[ QUOTE ]
Do any of you guys use some type of ballistics software. If so what do you recommnend

[/ QUOTE ]

I use and highly recommend the Nightforce ExBall

Is there a difference between Nightforce ExBall and the ExBall from Perry-Systems?

Thanks

They are both the same program.

Here's another vote for Exbal. I use it on my PC at home and on a Palm in the field. Don't leave home without it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I use Exbal too. Can't comment on the one for NF.
Guess is it should be the same.
I know the regular Exbal covers the majority of reticles including NF.

exbal is great! i try it for the first time yesterday and it worked wonderfully. is long as u know you velocity and bullet bc its on the money

Exbal IS Night Force. Night Force owns the rights to sell Exbal under their name and is the Premiere Ballistic Targeting Software package on the market. I believe in it and I sell it. In addition, if you understand Shadow effect, know how to negotiate the wind, and own a quality weapon system, Night Force / Exbal is extremely accurate.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.