ballistics program thats here on the forum

Discussion in 'The Basics, Starting Out' started by blacknzr1, Apr 11, 2012.

1. blacknzr1

blacknzr1 Well-Known Member

is there a thread about the long range hunting ballistics program thats free on here. just a different log-in.
    iv searched and cant find anything. i have a question if angle can be included in the drop chart.

2. grit

grit Well-Known Member

Go to the "bullets barrels and ballistics" section. It's the third thread from the top.

3. C.O. Shooter

C.O. Shooter Well-Known Member

4. Scot E

Scot E Well-Known Member

I think you are talking about the G7 program right? If so there are all kinds of videos and tutorials on their site and YouTube channel that may be helpful.

Scot E.

5. blacknzr1

yes, thats what im talking about. i will google search the website. it must be called g7. i thought it was like a feature for people to use here. rather than from another web site. after looking around it doesnt seem many people here use it. id rather have a drop chart than have it on my phone.

thanks for the replys.

6. Scot E

Scot E Well-Known Member

It is a free program here for anyone to use. I use it all the time. You can find the direct link at the top of the forum page in the brown header row right in the middle.

It is one of the best programs for comparing loads as you can open up multiple pages and compare them side by side. It will also print drop charts as well. I also has trajectory validation which is a really nice feature.

gseven - Home

Gunwerks - YouTube

Scot E.

7. blacknzr1

yes, i have found it good as well for the short time iv been using it.
    i just couldnt find how to see the effects of angle on a shot. i looks to be only in the small drop charts.