#####Ballistics HELP (PLEASE)######

I have been all the way out to 300 with zero's. I am now back to 100 for these reasons. Ease to find a place to check zero. Wind and mirage screw with it less. And smaller groups to center up.

If you want to leave it at 200 that's fine. But before you do any adjusting check the zero. If your zero is off 1 moa all your dial ups will be too.

Quote" One question if my MV is set at 2900 FPS and I hit high (while shooting on flat ground ) which direction should I adjust add 10 or 15 seconds or take away ? since I am shooting high "Unquote

If you are hitting high it is because your program has a velocity that is too low. As you raise the velocity in the program it will tell you to dial less moa.

Jeff

What is one MOA at 200 yards one click on my NF scope or 4 clicks ? Sorry for the dumb question . I use to always zero at 100 yards but folks on here told me to find a load that groups better at atleast 200 yards . I am confident that I can woller one ragged hole at 100 :) Do you shoot 3 shot groups or 5 shot groups? Thanks

What is one MOA at 200 yards one click on my NF scope or 4 clicks ? Sorry for the dumb question . I use to always zero at 100 yards but folks on here told me to find a load that groups better at atleast 200 yards . I am confident that I can woller one ragged hole at 100 :) Do you shoot 3 shot groups or 5 shot groups? Thanks

1 moa at 200 yards is 2 inches. So 4 clicks (on a .25 moa NXS) will move your point of impact 2"

I shoot 3 shot groups.

Jeff

1 moa at 200 yards is 2 inches. So 4 clicks (on a .25 moa NXS) will move your point of impact 2"

I shoot 3 shot groups.

Jeff

I will take some pics the next time out at 100 yards that way you can tell me if I am zeroed good enough (not trying to sound smart) Its always hard to tell when reading texts so just clarifying . Thank you broz for your help and being patient with me:)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.