Ballistics and cell phones

The iphone/ipod touch has a new program available for it called Bullet Flight.

It matches up with my Sierra program very well. Allows for temp, elevation, wind speed, bar. pressure, humidity and angle.

The cool thing about the angle is, you can use the iphone/ipod to determine what angle you are shooting at by holding it flat against the rifle and using the "Get" function on the touch screen.

An IPod Touch or IPhone is a little pricy but the app it self only costs 12 bucks...

You can purchase a case that will allow you to mount the ipod/iphone to the rifle but I wasn't very interested in that...

Anyway, website link and screen shot...

Bulletflight

iphone_m110_mount3-500x359.jpg

That Bulletflight app looks awesome. Appears as though it would be user friendly. Is there anything similar that's Smartphone compatible? I just picked up an Omnia the other day.

Anyone using a blackberry or iphone with ballistic software?? Need a new phone. Thought it would be great to kill two deer with one bullet so to speak. Any experience would be appreciated.lightbulb:cool:

Hey...if you use iTunes....Knight Armament has a Bullet Drop Compensator for the iPhone & iPod Touch...

It's $11.99......but it looks really bad-***!!!

I think I'm fixin to get it for my iPhone 3G...

You ought to check it out.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.