Ballistic Calculator NEED HELP

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by 1denogean, Apr 5, 2013.

1. 1denogean

1denogean Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where i can find or purchase a ballistic program that calculates clicks like the one the Big game info had? I used to use this one alot and it helped me so much now its gone.

Thanks

2. BrentM

BrentM Well-Known Member

Shooter. I have it on a iPod. I don't use clicks but it is in there.

3. 1denogean

where do i get it at? the only reason i want to get it is to get me close so i dont have to waste a bunch of ammo because how hard it is to get reloading supplys right now

4. 1denogean

i just checked i dont have a phone that could download that so that wouldnt work for me

5. rick523

rick523 Well-Known Member

Use the G7 ballistic calculator on this web site at top of this page.

6. Johnboy

Johnboy Well-Known Member

I know how you feel,I loved that site and used it many times myself.Now its just shows up broke or not in use

7. cooper85

cooper85 New Member

Had the biggame ballistic calculator set up on my tool bar. Quit working last week. It was the one I used often and worked great. I found one on the hornady web site that seems to work for my needs. Might give it a try.

8. Kenrup

Kenrup Member

I use an Android phone app called Strelok+. It's available in Google's Play store. It's helped me get first shot hits on the range to 400m. I got a 300m first shot hit on a soda can sized container of Tannerite. Easy to use and way cool.