• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Badger M5 dbm with pillars $225 shipped **SOLD**

loaders_loft

Original and authentic badger M5 bottom metal for short action (308), including new pillars.

This was installed on my 260 for a couple years, worked great in matches, never failed me. Super heavy duty!

$225 shipped, paypal or money order only.

Attachments

• DSCN0733.jpg
    DSCN0733.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 8
Re: Badger M5 dbm with pillars $225 shipped

I will include a new AI 5 round mag for an extra $75 or you could simply buy it from midway. They are in stock. (It cost me $64.99 + $5 shipping when I bought one early this month).

So, do you want it for $225 shipped as originally advertised or for $300 shipped including a new 5 round AI mag?

Let me know quick - I'm going shooting this weekend and the AI mag will then become lightly used:).

As it turns out, nimrod was just kicking tires. This is still available.

Thanks,

L_L

Don't mean to be that guy, but does it fit any stock inletted to fit a Rem 700 SA? I am picking up a McMillan stock (for a Rem 700 SA, RH) from a fella this week locally, but don't have any bottom metal. I would be interested if I knew for sure that it fits. What kind of stock was it in?

Rolly

The hole pattern will fit and the bottom of the stock will probably need inletting. Instructions are available on the badger website. what bottom metal was your stock inletted for? If its bdl or adl then inletting will be required.

BDL I believe. The gun itself is an ADL, but that's why I'm looking for a det. mag system. Let me see what my gunsmith will charge me for inletting. Badger says $75 on the installation section you told me to check out.

Re: Badger M5 dbm with pillars PRICE REDUCED!! $205 shipped

Guys,

I know there are lots of interested parties posting publicly and/or by PM with offers, trades, etc. I appreciate the free bumps and various offers that have been put on the table.

However, noboby has posted "I'll take it" and I'm really NOT interested in selling my new AI mags which I just bought for my own use. If you want mags, go buy them for $64.99 on midway brand new.

In the interest of keeping everything fair, this item shown in the picture above, "badger M5 bottom metal for short action (308), including new pillars" is still for sale, with a REDUCED PRICE of $205 shipped, paypal or money order only.

The first person to Post "I'll take it" will be the buyer, based on the time stamp of the post.

Recent Posts