badger M2008 action

huntinfool18

has anybody used or seen any of these yet? im building a 308 and was thinking of going with this action. just wondering if they are any good or should i go with a different action. thanks huntinfool18

They are awsome , built like a tank !! I bought one and decided that the Phoenix action i have would work fine for what i want it to do.

They are very smooth , have a short bolt throw and I can't imagine an action being stiffer than the Badger.

If you got the extra money and like the tactical look its "The" action to use , But , they are heavy and require a special inlet. Stock that are already inletted for the Rem 700 can be fitted but it won't have the clean lines.

I have some pics on the home computer of one fitted into the McMillan A5 origionaly fitted for the Rem 700 , I can post them later this evening

I checked all mine and that all made contact , it uses a "Breaching ring" which is made from 17-4 SS and it is removeable

thanks james. i already have all the parts order for this build so i think i will stick with it. hopefully its will shoot lights out.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.