Back to shooting post stroke!

Doc B

What a ride!! Sitting in recliner with wives little dog when the lights went out. Knew something was wrong, Delors phone then dog. Had to feel for phone but could not get 911 dialed. Finally got my son called. He called 911, ambulance beat him to my house. I had to get to the kitchen door to let EMT in. Son finally came and corralled house dogs. He garbed my coat, I had to tell him to check my pocket for something the ER wouldn't want to find!! :).
After a year of therapy I apparently am as good as I will get. Have been shooting some and still can shoot with a scope. No strength yet so bird and big game are not on program. Still can't work, drive, or another thing I want to do. :(.....
Thinking about a p dog hunt. I can shoot with a scope. Thinking about south Dakota for hunt. Any ideas where to go or any outfitters I should or should not contact.

Thanks.

Joe
[email protected]

Doc,
you may want to look into joining the Varmint Hunters Association.
There is a lot of useful info published in there & there are plenty of outfitters advertising in it.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.