Back from Arkansas deer hunt. Got good and bad news.

Hi guys
Congrats for a very nice deer.
Just thought I would share with you some hunting info from Sweden.
Over here, the law says we have to have a dog specialized in tracking a wounded animal ready in about 2 hours after the shot if needed, meaning if the animal isn´t found by us twolegged predators.
For example my self, I have no dog, but hunt moose in my own property. I have about 2-3 guys I know who I can call in case I need.
By telling you this I do not mean I think you guys ought to have the same regulation, in fact I think it should be the hunters choice and not regulated like it is here in Sweden.
Just sharing some huntinginfo from over here.
Good hunting to all of you and again congratulations to the nice buck, and about the other one, it happens to all of us at least once so the best thing is just to learn from the experience and go out again.
cheers
/OneShot

Duckinalaska: I've hunted down by Camden with Robert Reynolds and his family. You look about the same age as his son, Jonathan. Robert's best friend is named Alan, and he's the golf pro at El Dorado Country Club. There are some nice deer down there, and lots of 'em.

Bud,
I know a bunch of Reynolds, and I do know Alan at the Country Club. It is a small world.
One Shot,
You are right about the dogs, I just waited too long. I thought that we would find him that next morning after we gave him time to die. It still makes me sick, sometimes at night I can't go to sleep because I re-live the shot. I still just don't know.
Brandon

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.