• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED B&L Balvar 12-32/40 for sale

G

Hello, newby here, I have a clean/good 12-32/40 scope for sale, very good optics, fine target reticle, in Iowa, $450/??
Steve. email ok.

Hi JJP. My email addr is there if you click on my profile, or if not avail ? it is [email protected]e is very good and clear.....Bausch and Lomb Balvar 12x - 32x / 40mm .... fine target crosshairs....awesome power, I bought it 2 years ago, used...I was going to shoot some competition, and decided to keep it simpler, and just shoot with friends....will use my other scopes, rifles, etc. ...will sell this scope and finance a good ?burris pistol scope for my xp-100 with the money from this sale. Thanks for interest, Steve.

Sorry JJP I don't do any ? pics, I've no access to a digital camera, don't know anything about them. I could snail-mail you a polaroid if you are REALLY interested. SL.

Sorry JJP I don't do any ? pics, I've no access to a digital camera, don't know anything about them. I could snail-mail you a polaroid if you are REALLY interested. SL.