• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED B&C long action 700 M40

stevescg80

I'm selling 2 M40 stocks both bedded to rem 700 long actions with tubb lugs and shilen #5 barrels both are in great shape and professionally duracoated one in tan and od green and one in snow gray and charcoal gray these stocks are about 6 mos old and are great stocks and can be easily opened up for larger barrels asking 250 each or possible trades they retail around 300 and the paint was 95 each will email pics to someone if they can post them for me or I can email pics from my phone to interested parties

I also have a brand new one for 700 long action still in the box untouched in black I'd let go for 225 shipped

I'm selling 2 M40 stocks both bedded to rem 700 long actions with tubb lugs and shilen #5 barrels both are in great shape and professionally duracoated one in tan and od green and one in snow gray and charcoal gray these stocks are about 6 mos old and are great stocks and can be easily opened up for larger barrels asking 250 each or possible trades they retail around 300 and the paint was 95 each will email pics to someone if they can post them for me or I can email pics from my phone to interested parties
Still waiting for pictures on the other two. I Pm'd you my email address.

Grey stock SPF to elkhunter
Green stock SPF to fssticka
New black one still available

Sorry wildfire never got a pm what's you email I'll send you a pic in the morning of the remaining black one