B&C Cheekpiece

Prieto9000

Looking for a decent cheekpiece for my Bell & Carlson Tactical Medalist Style 3 w/ "Hook". Asked Len if the DE cheekpiece would work an he said no. and I don´t really like to get into those DIY projects. Saw some videos on Youtube about how to make your kydex cheekpiece but it´s just not my stuff.

I don´t want to spend a lot of money on this, I´d like to keep it under $100.

Attachments

• IMG_1908.jpg
    IMG_1908.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1909.jpg
    IMG_1909.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 30
dont know if it would interest you but how about a stock pack. Triad tactical makes a nice one for I think $40, and even a riser kit for $4.00. I bought one to use on my remington 5r(like a sendero) with a similar profile to your stock and it helped alot with sight alignment. I still want to sell my stock and get a manners or Mcmillan.

I bought a ctg. carrier to fit the stock for about $7 and got some fairly dense foam and fitted (whittled/sanded) it to fit the stock comb and my cheek, and put the ctg carrier over it. When I got the carrier where it fit best, I put a small slit where the swivel stud comes through. It works fine. I've never had a problem with it shifting but if it did you might try 2 sided carpet tape under the foam, so you wouldn't have to mod. the stock itself. Just my cheap jerry-rig idea, Paul lightbulb

Get ahold of Stockdoc on snipershide, he will cut it out and install the KMW hardware like Manners does. He does a very nice job and his turn around is very quick.

Casey

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts