B&C Cheekpiece

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing' started by Prieto9000, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Prieto9000

Prieto9000 Well-Known Member

Looking for a decent cheekpiece for my Bell & Carlson Tactical Medalist Style 3 w/ "Hook". Asked Len if the DE cheekpiece would work an he said no. and I don´t really like to get into those DIY projects. Saw some videos on Youtube about how to make your kydex cheekpiece but it´s just not my stuff.

I don´t want to spend a lot of money on this, I´d like to keep it under $100.

Attached Files:

2. Badger300wm

Badger300wm Well-Known Member

dont know if it would interest you but how about a stock pack. Triad tactical makes a nice one for I think $40, and even a riser kit for $4.00. I bought one to use on my remington 5r(like a sendero) with a similar profile to your stock and it helped alot with sight alignment. I still want to sell my stock and get a manners or Mcmillan.

3. scpaul

scpaul Well-Known Member

I bought a ctg. carrier to fit the stock for about $7 and got some fairly dense foam and fitted (whittled/sanded) it to fit the stock comb and my cheek, and put the ctg carrier over it. When I got the carrier where it fit best, I put a small slit where the swivel stud comes through. It works fine. I've never had a problem with it shifting but if it did you might try 2 sided carpet tape under the foam, so you wouldn't have to mod. the stock itself. Just my cheap jerry-rig idea, Paul lightbulb

4. backcountryguide

backcountryguide Well-Known Member

Prieto I posted an example to your post in the equipment discussion section.

5. ugsly

ugsly Active Member

Get ahold of Stockdoc on snipershide, he will cut it out and install the KMW hardware like Manners does. He does a very nice job and his turn around is very quick.

Casey