Authorized Kahles USA Dealer

CS T

Official LRH Sponsor
Kahles USA
Announcement; we are now Authorized Kahles USA Dealer. The US has not seen a lot of Kahles Optics unless you are hunter with very good taste. Kales Optics is the oldest optic companies in the world, Kales was established in 1898. We will be stock Kales's full line of optics form the hunting to their long-range tactical rifle scopes. Kahles offers High Quality Glass, Sleek Looking Package, Solid Construction, Reliability, and great Customer Service. We at CS Tactical are looking forward to offering our customers the Kahles line. Are first shipment will come in really soon. I know a lot of you have asked about the Kahles K624i 6-24x56mm due to your video. Yes we will get some of them also, but not for a few more weeks. Below are some of the Kahels Optics I know that have shipped to us.

Kahles | Rifle Scopes | OPTICS | CS Tactical

Kahles K312 3-12x50
Kahles_K312_3_12_4f74f74d619ad.jpg

Mil2.jpg

Kahles K624 Target Turret 6-24x56 Mil1 30mm
kahles_k624_tt_6-24x56_l.jpg

Mil1.jpg

Kahles KXI 3.5x10x50 4D-Dot Ret. 1"
KXI%203.5x10x50.jpg

Kahles 10x42 Binoculars
Kahles_10x42_Bin_4f763678c728d.jpg

Kahles 8x32 Binoculars
DF_8x32_Loden_P3%20%28640x448%29.jpg

Kahles | Rifle Scopes | OPTICS | CS Tactical

K624i.jpg4f7b4687874e1.jpg

Mil4.jpg

Here is video we did.

Mike @ CST

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard great things about the optical quality of Kahles. Can you tell us what the warrantee policy (length and process) will be and will repairs be made in the US?

I have heard great things about the optical quality of Kahles. Can you tell us what the warrantee policy (length and process) will be and will repairs be made in the US?

Hello LW,

We are very proud to offer the Kahles line, the oldest optics company in existence, since 1898.

The repairs are all going to be handled through Northern Idaho through our company Khaybes. We handle the US market for Kahles now.

Warranty turn-around and service work, should be around 30-45 days in country.

Please feel free to ask any questions and if there are any additional photos or info, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Ken

Kahlesusa->at<- gmail.com

Thank you for your response. I would also like to know what the terms of the warrantee are. For instance, many of the high-end companies provide a transferable lifetime warrantee. Whereas some others provide lesser warrantees such as lifetime but not transferable. Could you please let us know what the warrantee will be Kahles?

Hello LW,

Here is a copy of the Kahles Warranty, which warranties the optic and not the purchaser so whether you bought it new or used, the warranty apllies the original craftsmanship.

Thank you for purchasing this instrument and welcome to the world of KAHLES. Since our founding in 1898, the KAHLES community has been committed to providing an ownership experience, which includes our legendary service that is second to none. We sincerely believe that our optics are the best in the world and put them through rigorous tests to ensure that the name you trust is built to the highest standards. But in the unlikely event that you discover a problem in defects in workmanship or materials, we will gladly examine the instrument. KAHLES offers a lifetime warranty on the optical system for products purchased by US residents from an authorized North American dealer. Once examined, if it is determined that the optical system is defective we will repair or replace the instrument or defective part. KAHLES warrants all other parts of the instrument for ten years from date of purchase against defects in materials or workman- ship, subject to normal use. All electronic components are warranted for two years against defects in materials and workmanship, subject to normal use, from date of purchase. All non-optical products (i.e. accessories, tripods etc.) are warranted for one year from date of purchase. This warranty is void if damage results from unauthorized repairs, accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, fire, flood or other acts of God. If after the warranty period your instru- ment needs servicing please call Consumer Service at (208) 476 0600. At KAHLES, we are totally committed to our customers, products and service. Once you have had the pleasure of owning and using our products, we are sure they will become your trusted companions for life!

Past ten years of use, all repairs are handled on a case by case basis and componant availability plays a big factor.

Regards, and let me know if this is what you were looking for,
Ken

nice to read this, well i have a kx 3-9x40mm not holding cero, i bougth the scope 4 years ago where I have to send to repair, i really like this scope , 1" tube and excellent optics.

nice to read this, well i have a kx 3-9x40mm not holding cero, i bougth the scope 4 years ago where I have to send to repair, i really like this scope , 1" tube and excellent optics.

Hello akkill,

I am terribly sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with the optic. This model has been a great model in the US and this is very surprising to see one having issues. We have set up a very pain free process to get this optic in for inspection. When you have about five minutes of free time, shoot me a PM with a telephone number and a good time to call,and I will give you a call to arrange the return.

Regards, and thanks for your business,
Ken

Hello akkill,

I am terribly sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with the optic. This model has been a great model in the US and this is very surprising to see one having issues. We have set up a very pain free process to get this optic in for inspection. When you have about five minutes of free time, shoot me a PM with a telephone number and a good time to call,and I will give you a call to arrange the return.

Regards, and thanks for your business,
Ken

That is some great Customer Service.

Mike @ CST

Thanks Ken for sending us a Kahles K624i 6-24x56mm prototype, I will get it mounted today and take it to the range this weekend.

Mike @ CST

Sounds great Mike,

Really interested to hear your feedback on the unique parallax system as there is nothing like it out there.

Hope you enjoy shooting it as much as I do!,

Regards, and don't have to much fun out there,
Ken

You got it Ken.

Kahles prototype 6-24x56mm.
579682_3695183870566_1604404138_51774416_178234846_n.jpg

The K624i elevation turret is a double turn turret, when in Rev. 2 a red indicator pops up, the Kahles K624i turrets are very positive, the left side knob is the illumination, and the parallax is right under the elevation turret.

196200_3695232751788_734450938_n.jpg

Mike @ CST

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.