ATN scope users

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Akkill, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Akkill

Akkill Well-Known Member

imput on ATN scopes

are they relible? glass quality etc. or any comment

2. nolo263

nolo263 Well-Known Member

ATN equals junk dont even bother looking at that scope seriously.. I wouldnt put one on my kids bb gun if they gave it to me..

3. long ranger

long ranger Well-Known Member

Oh come on, don't hold back, tell us what you really think LOL
    I was under the impression that ATN was a Russian abreviation for "garbage"
    The only 1 I have had any experience with was so fuzzy to look through I figured is was fur lined inside the tube.
    Save your $$ and when you can but a real scope, good optics are never a mistake.

4. Akkill

Akkill Well-Known Member

thx guys that's one reason why allways ask first thx again

5. lucasgreff

lucasgreff Well-Known Member

How about the 10x65 Z-Shape scopes? They run about $800-900. They look interesting. Has anyone had any experience with them? Is it another option from a Mark 4? If you haven't used one please don't flame it. I would like an honest opinion from an owner of one or at least a user.

Thanks

Lucas

Sports Authority - ATN 10x65 Army Military Dot Riflescope

6. nolo263

nolo263 Well-Known Member

I would not use anything that sais ATN on it. But by all means buy it and let us know what you think.. The only one I bought a long time ago was complete junk. I didnt even have the heart to give it away. It was not the model that you are showing in your link. But I would find it hard to believe that it is any better at all than the crap I had.

7. LewisH

LewisH Well-Known Member

I remember examining the ATN scopes at the 2006 Shot Show. They were bloody awful! I felt sorry for the poor kid manning the booth...he looked sorta nervous, like he knew he was hawking junk.:(

8. subway5752

subway5752 Active Member

I have seen ATN scopes up close calling them junk is a disservice to junk every where. There are a lot decent value priced scopes out there, make sure you look through them before you plunk down your hard earned money.