ATN Rifle Scopes?

I have one that I will sell you pretty cheap. I did not like the big objective lens like I thaught I would. Let me know and I will get the specs of the one I have and send them to you if interested.

If you are after a cheap scope with good optics look at the Leapers accushot products. I have a couple and they seem pretty clear and repeatable. Very good scope for the money.
OPTICS
My bother has the 8-32x56 model on his 300 Sendoro and really likes it.
They have the side focus that is really handy.
Pretty clear too. Not on par with the high end stuff but plenty good.

I'm not really after a cheap scope. I have Leupold's on three of my rifles, but I guess I'm always looking at saving a few bucks. But I seem to end up buying Leupold because I know they make a good scope with no surprises. I still like to keep looking.:D

The last scope I purchased was a Sightron SIII and it is awsome. Rates right up there with my Nightforce in the clarity department for a lot less money. I believe they are under the price of leupold and the optics I think are clearer.
Just something to look at.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.