Art LaHa's "No land for the timid"

Dave King

Art LaHa\'s \"No land for the timid\"

I had this movie in VHS and the fella I loaned it to has displaced it (loaned it out, lost it or just won't give it back).

Art LaHa was a resident of Wisconsin I believe and he stated in the movie that he compiled the movie for his kids. I'm thinking someone else has a copy or perhaps can find a copy of this video... I'd pay well for a good VHS tape and if on loan I'd return it with gifts.

If any of you have access or can get this movie make sure you watch it first, it's a very good classic Alaska hunt movie.

No Land for the Timid..

I noticed your post is a little bit old but. I have "No Land for the Timid" on DVD, I just got a copy from a family friend this past weekend. He had the VHS copied onto DVDs.. I dont know if I can copy the DVD, but I am planning on making a few copies for my brothers who no longer live in Wisconsin. We watched this movie every time we went up north. Did you ever find a copy, or would you still be interested if I can copy the DVD myself?

Vikette

I would really appreciate a copy, let me know how much you want for the trouble.

I also have a VHS to DVD copier, maybe if your friend with the original VHS would consider selling and I could make a few axtra copies.

Thanks

Art Laha Video

How do I get a Art Laha Video? My dad brought me to that movie. There were antihunters outside with picket signs everywhere. The movie was the greatest. I was about twelve and he had the Poar bear skin in the lobby. That was my first exposure to Anti hunters and Art and my Dad showed me the way.
Redrover

I don't remember the names but I sure remember going to a theater to see hunting movies. :)

Re: Art LaHa's "No land for the timid"

I couldn't find it on ebay. If you make a copy I'd like to buy one from you.

This is truely amazing! I was doing a search for Art and find all this info online about him. My Grandmother Evalin Laha told me about her brother. I never took the time to find out more about him. And now to find out my great uncle was such a hunter. I have hunted sinse a very young age and feel such a loss that I never got a chance to learn anything from him. Cheers Art. I will be searchiing high and low now for a copy of this movie.

Did anyone get a copy of this video? I would like to get one as I have been looking for one for the last 10 yrs. Thanks

If there is anyone that would like copies of "No Land For The Timid" or any other of my fathers movies or books please contact Connie LaHa Ghiloni. I am the daughter of Art LaHa and his movies are copyrighted. I would be glad to sell you a copy if you would like. Please do not make un-approved copies of my fathers hard work. Thanks.. I can be reached at [email protected] or 715-686-2223

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.