ARMY WON!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
Thanks feenix, first time we won the commanders cup in 17 years, I think?? That was a nail biter of a game. First time since 2006 that I was excited to watch army football as well!

I'm surprised that no one commented about my 6.5 statement. Thought that would get more interest in the thread ;):D

I hear the winning team could smell FISH the whole game. Sorry the devil made me do it, just popped into my head. It was a nail biter game. Good luck hunting and be safe.

Thanks feenix, first time we won the commanders cup in 17 years, I think?? That was a nail biter of a game. First time since 2006 that I was excited to watch army football as well!

I'm surprised that no one commented about my 6.5 statement. Thought that would get more interest in the thread ;):D

My son is a USAFA grad class of 2011 so, I'm a Falcons fan but they did not do well this year. My niece is USNA grad class of 2017 but I was actually cheering for the BK. My family is multi-generation multi-service military family. I always love watching the service academies play. The Army truly deserves it this year.

That's awesome I use to box for USMA. I've been to all the academies many times. Fighting in the high altitude at USAFA was miserable. All the cadets are funny, because we are very similar but also so very different just due from all the branches we all represent.

I always liked the other 6.5 years ago, it was very accurate if not too windy. That was the 6.5 - 300 , but I like the 30 cal. magnums now because of their ability to buck the wind better. Nothing against the 6.5 creedmoore it has proven its self, just preference is all. Good luck hunting and be safe.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.