Armalite AR-30 .338 Lapua w/ 8x32x56 lighted reticle-Nightforce Bench Rest Scope

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by fmsniper, Sep 3, 2009.

1. fmsniper

fmsniper Well-Known Member

Armalite AR-30 .338 Lapua w/ 8x32x56 lighted reticle-Nightforce Bench Rest Scope NP-1RR retical, TPS rings, Harris Bipod, 15 MOA Scope Rail, Cammo Painted, 18 rounds of 300 Grn HSM ammo, only 40 rounds fired, great rifle shoots under .5, V-Block Style Muzzle Brake

Sold

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  2. duhr.god.kris

duhr.god.kris New Member

hello my name is duke im from oklahoma im willing to buy right now cash but before purchasing i need to know a few things and talk to you by chance can i get your cell........thank you im looking for a good marksman rifle to compete with

3. duhr.god.kris

duhr.god.kris New Member

hello my name is duke im from oklahoma im willing to buy right now cash but before purchasing i need to know a few things and talk to you by chance can i get your cell........thank you im looking for a good marksman rifle to compete with

please email me back with your info my email is

duhr.god.kris@gmail.com

4. padd54

padd54 Well-Known Member

Put me in line also.

Could I get your email by pm?

Thanks

5. fmsniper

gents here is my email

usarmysniper@gmail.com

duhr.god.kris since you were first I sent you my phone number

6. fmsniper

Sir I have 4 other people waitning I sent an email last night, if I do not here from you by this evening I will go to the next buyer, I want to do the right thing and keep this in the order of who sent me PM's first..