• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ARMALITE AR-15 Carbine AR15 Rifle w/ Magpul MBUS & Enhanced Trigger guard & end plate

Hinterland

I have more ARs than I truly need right now so I will pass this one on to someone who will actually take her to the range every now and then. It is in excellent condition. Less than 500 rounds through it. Comes with a Magpul back up sight. There is a Magpul enhanced trigger guard installed as well as an enhanced endplate. The upper receiver has white T-marks. Only asking $825 shipped. Will accept a DISCRETE (no mention of firearms or firearm accessories) paypal gift payment or +3.5%. I should also specify that the rifle will need to be transferred to an FFL holder that accepts transfers from an individual. A postal money order will also work. Thanks for looking!

Re: ARMALITE AR-15 Carbine AR15 Rifle w/ Magpul MBUS & Enhanced Trigger guard & end p

PM sent

Re: ARMALITE AR-15 Carbine AR15 Rifle w/ Magpul MBUS & Enhanced Trigger guard & end p

Kudos to you for asking! It is a 1:9 twist which ArmaLite recommends for shooting 52-69 grain bullets.

This is ArmaLite's description of the rifle: M-15A4 16" TACTICAL RIFLE

Still available. Let's make it $800 shipped.

PM sent

Dropped to $775 Shipped.