Arizona Shooters

AF Shooter

So I get up this morning to go to my long range spot out Sun Valley Pkwy behind White Tanks and CAP has closed it all off.

When I go up north to the Woods Canyon Lake lots of room to shoot and now they have posted signs every where "NO TARGET SHOOTING CONGESTED AREA"

Well it is getting frustrating at how they are just gradually closing off all of OUR land. Seems the will use any excuse to deny us access.

Terry

Are you sure it's "closed"? There have been signs posted for a couple of years now. Did you try the opening/road across from Tartesso? Hate to see it close. That was a nearby place to send a few..

No it is closed and CAP actually posting gaurds on the gates. Started going to the BLM section closer to the Tanks.

Went out to the new range at Buckeye Hills Saturday. Have out to 200 yds only, but not as crowded or stuffy as Ben Avery.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.