Arizona gunsmith?

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Az33, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Az33

Az33 New Member

Can anyone recommend a good long range rifle gunsmith in Arizona? Im looking to put a Greybull stock, 26’’ Hart barrel and Jewell trigger on my Remington 700 300 win mag action. This will be my first time building a rifle and im looking to have everything done right the first time ie (Remington action trued/blueprinted/ muzzle break, thread/inlet/float barrel ect…)

Ive heard good things about Phoenix Custom Rifles LLC and Kyle Craig and Craig’s Custom Rifles LLC. Any input would be appreciated.

2. adurham12

adurham12 New Member

+1 for phoenix custom rifles, Keith and Brad do amazing work. They have done work on several of my rifles and always top notch results.

3. bigeyedbass

bigeyedbass Member

I'm having Kyle from Craigs custom rifles build me a 7mm stw does nice work tell him Dan from Casa Grande referred him.

4. lee31

lee31 Well-Known Member

Not in Arizona but Score High Gunsmithing in New Mexico did my 264 and I couldn't be happier. Check out his web site www.scorehi.com

5. cbryant

cbryant Member

another plus 100 for brad and keith at phoenix custom rifles, they do awsome work and there guns shoot very very good....

6. roninflag

roninflag Well-Known Member

i have several rifles with hart and krieger barrels . none have been blueprinted. hart can put a barrel on your action.

7. sandbar782

sandbar782 Well-Known Member

Thinking of having a custom build by Craigs Custom Rifles. Bigeye, can you post of picture of your 7mm STW? How do you like it?

8. Azprc

Azprc Well-Known Member

John at Az Bullet Casters, you will not find a better product, person or tools. He has done tens of work for myself and friends. Plus his turnaround in measured in hours, not weeks.

9. gaps

gaps Well-Known Member

Check out Western Precision Rifles too, they do great work.

10. trj

trj Member

+1 for Phoenix Custom rifles

11. speeders

speeders Well-Known Member

I had a good experience with Kyle from Craigs Custom Rifles. I would not hesitate to use again.