Are you kidding me.......

vintec

As I was watching the local news this evening. I was very upset to learn of a group of protesters visiting WV to spread hate. With the recent mining tragedy. I was expecting WV coal mining to take a media beating again.

But not this a group of people using this tragedy to promote thier agenda...

Really what does their signs that say
"thank God for dead miners"
do for them, can they really sleep at night. There is even rumors of them picketing the funerals of the lost men.

I know the 1st amendment is a great thing. But I think should have thier azzes kicked. And sent back home. But I am sure that state dosent want them either.

Do some research about the group that did the protesting. Their name is "God Hates Fags" They are a extreme religious group that thinks the loss of soldiers lives and the tragedies that happen are due to god punishing America for its tolerability to gay people. Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These people are of the worst kind in my opinion. How can they protest at a funeral of a soldier that gave his life for their first amendment right makes me sick!

They just one a case against a dad that was laying his son to rest after being killed in combat. take a look and see just how fast your blood boils. Dad Of Dead Soldier Ordered To Pay For Lawsuit - Where Angels Fear To Tread

There was an out pouring of people sending him money to pay the settlement was great to see.

That's disgusting. How the heck can people be so filled with hate... What did homosexuals do to them...? I bet most if them are in the closet trying to surpress their feelings.

Varmints are allowed to be hunted 365daysa year correct? Road trip anyone?

I think what is funny is when the tables are turned on them. They cry about how people hate them, and how we on the right are so hateful. May they all burn in hell forever!gun)

I would be concerned for their safety. Folks in them thar hills dont cotten to that kind of s**t.

Cheers & Tighter Groups: Eaglesnester

I would like to comment on this thread and these posts .

First of all I would like to say that God sent his Son Jesus Christ to die for Sinners, thats you and I . Man thinks that a Sodomite and a child molester is a worse kind of Sin so it should be held higher than any other sin but God calls All Sin, Sin ! I do not think that any Christian should be so disrespectful to the family of any Sodomite that has passed away . I personally do not see how any good could result from protesting in a time of loss! These protesters need to be reminded that Jesus died for the Sodomite just like he had to die for them .

ROMANS 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners , Christ died for us.

BigBuck

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.