Archery or rifle pronghorn

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt' started by Sublimehunter, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Sublimehunter

Sublimehunter New Member

I have a private ranch in SE Wyoming. Comfortable hunting camp w/freezers and meat processing equip. Had great success with swap hunt last year and looking forward to this fall. Contact for photos or video

Looking for: airline tickets, wolf, spring bear. Would consider other hunts/trades

2. Sublimehunter

Sublimehunter New Member

3. walding1989

walding1989 Well-Known Member

What would you trade hunting wise?

4. Sublimehunter

Sublimehunter New Member

Would consider some good Archery whitetail, offshore fishing. Just something that's interesting and similar value. If someones not sure about there ability to make it happen with a bow they could come for the last few days of archery season and the first day of rifle season. I've got Pope and Young antelope and good waterhole blinds. Additional doe tags available. The cheapest outfitter around me is about 1800 for an economy type two day hunt. I'm not an outfitter.

5. rattler4

rattler4 Member

6. reeldawg

reeldawg Well-Known Member

What kind of offshore fishing?

7. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Well-Known Member

something like this maybe?

Attached Files:

8. 777dogman

777dogman Member

If you are interested in coming east I can set you up on chesapeake bay rockfish, or offshore for tuna or shark. Will be in western Nebraska first week in april so maybe we could set up a face to face if you are interested

9. BrentM

BrentM Well-Known Member

How much land do you hunt? What is the season??

Been on wolves pretty hard lately, just trying to get the lead down range is a bit tough at times.

10. richeyman1

richeyman1 Member

Hi, we have some pretty incredible whitetail deer hunting in northern Nebraska. Lots of 150-160 inch bucks. Would be interested in learning more if you are interested in a trade at all. Do you have mule deer hunting on your ground as well, or just antelope? Thanks.

Greg