Archer PDA

Cordell

Just wanted to pass this on. A company here in little Logan Utah, Juniper Systems, makes a PDA that you can drop, place in water and it will still work. It is the Archer.

I ran into an employee last month and learned they make the Archer PDA. My brother and his shooting buddy wanted more info so I passed it on, and figured you all may want to know as well.

Web info on the Archer, Juniper Systems: Products - Archer Ultra Rugged PDA , and a You tube link that someone posted a review of the Archer, YouTube - Review: Juniper Systems Archer Field PC

I may be behind in learning about this PDA, but wanted to pass it on so you all would have the info if wanted.

I spoke with a salesman today on my bitter cold walk and learned the price for the archer without Blue Tooth is $1,495.00.

The salesman is e-mailing me more information about the Archer, it you want it I can forward it onto you. Feel free to call and talk to them I was put through to a live person and the wait time was 30 seconds or less.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.