Aram von benedikt

Yea, but why? For shooting 700yds? For not giving someone else the deer he killed. I probably would because it had 4 holes in it. Who wants a 4 hole'r?!

Well, it sounds like he force a long shot, no rangefinder, hit it in the leg.

What are the legal implications of it being collared?

It is confusing what the issue is and why Outdoor Life fired him?

There are just too many people who cannot hit at 7 yards filling the airwaves with bs about how 700 yd shots are unethical regardless of the hunters skill level. I mean literally….has this dip**** ever fired a rifle?

The other question in my mind is who are the other people? Rich? Connected? Somehow more influential than an experienced outdoor writer?

Regardless, he looks like a dip**** and possibly he acted quite poorly…..dang. Who knows his personality vs the other folks.

Anybody know why she gets a free pass on her 500-700yd shot as a first time ever hunter? Is she an NRL or PRS world champion or something??

Last edited:
Yea, but why? For shooting 700yds? For not giving someone else the deer he killed. I probably would because it had 4 holes in it. Who wants a 4 hole'r?!

Well, it sounds like he force a long shot, no rangefinder, hit it in the leg.

What are the legal implications of it being collared?

It is confusing what the issue is and why Outdoor Life fired him?

There are just too many people who cannot hit at 7 yards filling the airwaves with bs about how 700 yd shots are unethical regardless of the hunters skill level. I mean literally….has this dip**** ever fired a rifle?

The other question in my mind is who are the other people? Rich? Connected? Somehow more influential than an experienced outdoor writer?
He says right from the get-go that he's not a deer hunter. He never says anything that would lead one to believe that he is a rifle shooter.
So what are his qualifications for even commenting on the situation that he knows absolutely zero about?
He thinks because he hunted ducks as a kid that he is qualified???
I listened to about 3-4 minutes, and that was 3-4 minutes too long.
Just like SO many others these days, he is trying to make money commenting about a story that he knows nothing about.

As long as people keep clicking on his crap, he keeps making money.

He says right from the get-go that he's not a deer hunter. He never says anything that would lead one to believe that he is a rifle shooter.
So what are his qualifications for even commenting on the situation that he knows absolutely zero about?
He thinks because he hunted ducks as a kid that he is qualified???
I listened to about 3-4 minutes, and that was 3-4 minutes too long.
Just like SO many others these days, he is trying to make money commenting about a story that he knows nothing about.

As long as people keep clicking on his crap, he keeps making money.
You are smarter than me. He apparently has no insight on what happened. Just a big mouth, I guess.

You are smarter than me. He apparently has no insight on what happened. Just a big mouth, I guess.
That's what gets me. He doesn't appear to know anything about what happened, and he doesn't even know anything about shooting or deer hunting yet he feels the need to comment.
I can't say I've ever heard of "The Goldwater" before, but probably won't waste my time on his site again.