• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***AR500 Steel Target Group Buy** Closed **

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
Alright Guys, I am going to run a group buy on AR500 steel targets and will be trying to help out and save some money for you steel shooters. I was selling some out of my personal plates but those are all gone now. I have had lots of people ask me if I will be getting more. I told them I am not a business but would be willing to help some fellow members out with some good deals on AR500 plates. So I have the following for a group buy. There has to be a good number of people that want stuff in order to get the discount we need to make it worth it, it is a 200 plate minimum order. This should not be a problem and will be very easy to obtain as there has been lots of interest in these. I will just order the difference for a another friend setting up a range across state if I need to.

These plates are through hardened AR500. Excellent product that will likely last a lifetime.Good target investment I would say. Plates are plasma cut and will come painted. Color is unknown. Could be white, orange, pink, etc? If you don't like it re-paint it!

Below you will find the different plate sizes and shapes they will cut for this group buy.

Squares
-6X6 1/2" thick. 7# Two holes for hanging, painted-$14
-8X8 3/8" thick. 9# Two holes for hanging, painted-$18
-12X12 3/8" thick. 16# Two holes for hanging, painted-$36

Rounds
-8" 3/8" thick. 9# Two holes for hanging, painted-$16
-8" 1/2" thick. 11# Two holes for hanging, painted-$22
-10" 3/8" thick. 14# Two holes for hanging, painted-$26
-10" 1/2" thick. 16# Two holes for hanging, painted-$31
-12" 3/8" thick. 16# Two holes for hanging, painted-$36

Triangles
-8" 3/8" thick. 5# One hole for hanging, painted-$10
-8" 1/2" thick. 7# One hole for hanging, painted-$14
-10" 3/8" thick. 10# One hole for hanging, painted-$16
-12" 3/8" thick. 12# One hole for hanging, painted-$22

These will be the only sizes available for this group buy.

It will work like this...

Group buy will run for about 30 days. Group buy will CLOSE on 3/10/11.
Let me know if you would like something here on the thread and then PM me and let me know how many of what you would like. Please try to be detailed of sizes, shapes, thicknessess as it will make it easier on everyone ok me!! I will then let you know how and where to pay for your plates. You can also email me at [email protected]. Please make sure to note group buy for steel plates or something like that.
After Group buy closes I will order steel. The steel guy said about 7 days to cut everything. I am going to put in the leg work picking up the steel and painting it and getting it shipped out to you after the steel is ready. Post office is going to hate me when I pull up with a trailer full of 70 lbs boxes. LOL

SHIPPING INFO
I am going to ship everything USPS priority 2-3 day with delivery confirmation.
Shipping will be $18 per box. I can fit up to 70lbs in a box. You can mix and match targets if you would like to keep it in one box.
I put approximate weights on the targets so you can do the math and see if it will be under or over the lb limit for each box you want. It is by no means exact but I think it will help. Makes it easy on you and saves the questions of "can you combine these plates and stay under the weight???". Now you will know if its under 70 you will be good to go.

Alright, lets get this steel party started!!!

Happy Shooting!!! :grin:

Last edited:
Re: ***AR500 Steel Target Group Buy** OPEN **

You can count me in. I'll have to get back with you on size and quantity though.

PM sent last night.

Last edited:

I am definitely in for a couple boxes. I have to confer with my shooting buddies on sizes and will get back to you soon.

I'm interested, sent you an email. I will have to talk to my shooting buddy and see how many he wants.

All PMs and emails have been returned. Thanks

Thanks for putting this together. Will PM you in a minute with order details.

Cool, All PM's returned. Thanks

jcvibby I haven't got a pm yet from you

All PM's returned. Thanks

Group buy open for 5 more days.