• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AR Lowers IN STOCK!!!

TikkaShooters

I know this is an unexpected diversion from our normal line of business, but we have received a huge order of billet match grade lowers from JARD.

Click here for info: https://tikkaperformance.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=174_175

A little info about them:

JARD AR-15 Match Grade Lowers are ground from a solid block of billet aluminum for the utmost in accuracy and consistency.

JARD Complete Lower Specs:

All Parts Made in the USA!!!
Mil Spec - Small Pin
JARD Law Enforcement Trigger System
6 Position telescoping stock
Accepts any Mil Spec Upper
Integrated trigger guard
Mil Spec A2-style pistol grip
The trigger guard is integrated and contoured for gloved hands. This eliminates the gap found forward of the grip in lesser lowers.

JARD INC, who is renowned for their match grade triggers, has made an innovative entry in AR-15 industry with their precision trigger technology, folding and side charging uppers, and fire while folded platforms.

Guns & Weapons For Law Enforcement magazine praised JARD INC for their AR-15 platform this month stating

"All of us have struggled trying to get AR magazines fully seated into the magazine well of an AR-15 before, and I was quite please that this was not the case with the J16."

"The magazines slid into place and locked easily…"

"…proved to be more than combat accurate…"

"I would have to call the factory trigger on my test gun outstanding…"

"I was impressed with my test gun…"

"[JARD] is worth your consideration…"

Visit http://www.tactical-life.com/guns-and-weapons/jard-j16-5-56mm/#5 for more information and purchase this month's copy of Guns & Weapons For Law Enforcement to read the full review.

Hi John

Thank you! Your FFL info just came through the fax as well!

We'll get that right out to you

Thank you for your business!

Jason

The girls were out and I was tidying up things here. And it was only 8:45 my time. By 10:45 my time I was fast asleep!

We've been pulling long hours here with the way the market has been.