$$$ar-30$$$$$$

J

JEREMY logan

I was wandering what an ar-30 300 win mag is worth? Also how accurate does it shoot ? Thanks for any info .....gun)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is made by armalite . It is an ar-30 bolt action heavy barrel long range sniper rifle.

Never shot one so can't comment on that.

Armalite has them on their web site for $1742. My guess is that a new one in today's open market - if one could be found - will be at least that and probably more. A used one in good condition will probably also be close to that number. My buddy has a gun shop in Mankato, MN - he spends alot of his time trying to locate Ar's for people. It's nuts what is going on with AR pricing. I bought 7 between last spring and late summer. Mostly Colt LE models. They have appreciated on average 30% in value since then.

If your buying get whatever high-cap mags you think you will need. If selling I would wait as long as you can. Unfortunately as long as the dem's are in charge they are going to do nothing but increase in cost.

Hope this helps.

Thanks mn-hunter , mccain had spent more time in a prison camp than this rookie has spent in office . What a joke well back to gun talk......:D

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.