AR-15 Slide Fire Stock

C.O. Shooter

I searched prior to posting, however, couldn't find anything. Check this out!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTSNscULt28]How To Install & Operate The SLIDE FIRE - YouTube[/ame]

This cat is funny but a nut!

Ya thats FPS Russa, I think he must be rich or something. Not the best info but very entertaining, I also dont think he is russian.

On the issue of the slide fire stock. There is no reason what so ever to own one. Ammo cost to much to begin with. Full auto is for machine guns and supressive fire no rifleman worth his salt would ever use it unless all hope is lost or he is poorley trained. Thats how gas tubes melt and congressional investagations start.

I saw a few places on the web you could buy them, however, that isn't something I have to have. A few people at work are ordering them. It is hard to justify 350$ for something that s going to cost you more money! Hey, to each their own!

I saw a few places on the web you could buy them, however, that isn't something I have to have. A few people at work are ordering them. It is hard to justify 350$ for something that s going to cost you more money! Hey, to each their own!
If I lived in PA I would spend my 200$ on a tax stamp and get and SBR forget that thing but thats just me.

FPS is funny though

its based on the atkins accelerator for the 10/22. when the atkins first came out they were legal then ruled against by the batfe. however all the batfe did was take the spring from the owners. i would like one of these on a 22 based ar platform so i could afford to shoot it!gun)

Good information about the topic " How To Install and Operate The SLIDE FIRE". In fact lots of new ideas. gun)

Ya thats FPS Russa, I think he must be rich or something. Not the best info but very entertaining, I also dont think he is russian.

The guy isn't Russian at all, he's about as American as you can get. His name is Kyle Myers- a former used car salesman from Georgia. His videos cater mostly to the Call of Duty supporters and wannabe gun nuts of the internet. He's really kind of a tool, doesn't seem to know what he's talking about half the time. As for how rich he is, or how he gets all those cool guns... nobody knows.

Nonetheless, you're right, he is funny at least.

I've had one of these for quite a while now. They are alot of fun to just shoot around with friends and let them shoot it, but it does get expensive pretty fast just to feed it. They are expensive considering $350 for just a ar stock but it is alot cheaper then a $15000+ full auto. Basically it lets a person bumpfire from the shoulder. I have a red dot on mine and a with little practice burst are real controlable. You control it with your front hand. Push forward to fire and back or let go to stop. If you apply too much pressure you can stop it too. The stock will also lock in place and then ur back to semi-auto just like normal. It doen't have a spring or any bands so it is not considered a full auto like some of the others that were taken off the market.
SaskShooter is right about the guy not being russian. And how he gets his guns. Youtube pays good when you have subscribers like he does, and also lots of loaned guns from shops mentioned in his vids.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.