• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AR-15 6.8 SPCII Complete Upper DPMS 1:11 20" Flat top ~ Detachable Carry Handle AR15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinterland

Hello All,

Here for your consideration is an upper I picked up a while ago and never really ended up shooting it. Noveske lower is not included. It has under 50 rounds through it. It is factory DPMS with a 20" 6.8 SPC II barrel. It has a the correct 1:11 twist rate (ideal for the cartidge) and M4 feedramps. It also comes with a detatchable carry handle an A2 flash hider BCG and charging handle. Only asking $650 shipped. Prefer a postal money order but will accept PayPal if you cover the fees. I also have a Redding 6.8 SPC die set I would sell if someone needed it for $35. Thanks for looking!

Re: AR-15 6.8 SPCII Complete Upper DPMS 1:11 20" Flat top ~ Detachable Carry Handle A

Dropped to $615 shipped.

Re: AR-15 6.8 SPCII Complete Upper DPMS 1:11 20" Flat top ~ Detachable Carry Handle A

This needs to sell. $590 Shipped. If you want a complete lower to go with it I have an extra I would be willing to sell.

do you still have noveske upper

If you meant the Noveske lower, yes. But it is not for sale.

no i meant the complete upper is it novenske or dpms

What brand complete lower? Do you have room on the price for just the upper? You can PM me if you want to discuss in private. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.