APS massaged Warbird

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by Jimm, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

Some of you may remember that my friend and I were having trouble getting a Sako trg chambered in the Lazz warbird to shoot .

Well, we sent it off to Kirby Allen for some improvements .
    Holland QD brake
    oversize recoil lug
    Mc Millan TRG stock
    pillar /skim bedding

Well it is back and all visual components are mighty pretty .That McM stock is a lot better fit than the factory , palm swell is just right as is the texture . All of Kirby's work on the rifle is topnotch , brake bedding and so on . reckon that is no surprise , but always good to hear .

We haven't shot it yet but expect good things to happen when we do . Will post further at that time .

Jim B.

2. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

I think it will shoot just fine.

P.S.

There you sit with all the creature comforts and can't even get a picture posted?

3. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

[ QUOTE ]
    There you sit with all the creature comforts and can't even get a picture posted?

[/ QUOTE ]

Daaang Jim ! I didn't know that you were watching way out there in Roy Land .....err sorry I mean Idaho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Besides , it is black and silver with a dog knot on the end of the bbl so what is pic worthy here ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'll see you when we get there , think I am going public with your itinerary now , price you pay to play in front of a bunch of bozos /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    Trailer done , special project ............well, as close as I can get for now . See you in the Gillette area fore long .

Jim B.