Appropriate Location For POLITICS . . .

Len

This is a great site I love being here and enjoying everyones company and please don't throw me off when I say.......

"Do we really have to have Politics as a forum topic????? All its gets is people ranting and being keyboard nob jocky's and really doesn't solve anything:(

Now if this is a wind up like the socks, **** I thought I'd never get caught again by you but this time if I have been had, I'm glad!

HP

We'll make the fiery discussions stay on this sub-forum.

So...Hesketh, do you want to be the Moderator? :cool:

Len

Many thanks for your kind consideration however I think it best I decline your offer to be moderator for the following reasons:

1. I just gave up smokin five weeks ago and to moderate this forum topic is a sure way to get me smokin again:)

2. So far I have behaved & controlled myself & enjoy reading Catshooters posts he is more diplomatic than me when I'm all fired up:eek:

3. I love this site & I think I'm on the cusp of making enemies & ticking you off if I take you up on your offer.

4. Unaccustomed as I am to shying away from a good debate I think discretion is the better part of valour when trying to make this call;)

5. My beautiful partner moans at me for shouting at the Tv when we have to listen to those liberal pinko shandy drinkin softies over here, imagine what she would say to me ranting at the 'puter :D

So I decided all I'm gonna do is just look n read and watch the ranters burst a blood vessel from afar.

But thanks anyway Len.... Your the man:cool:

Careful you don't hurt yourself!

Although I saw a TV commercial last night that said you add 8 years to your lifespan by laughing.

Guys I'm new to this forum. I just signed off BRC. The general discussion is more than I chose to handle. If I want to talk politics all I have to do is walk into my faculty room in school where I'm not welcomed, and get an ear full. Overall I've learned allot from BRC and will continue to visit. Really didn't think far left loons would be over there, hope there not here. I hope to stick to long range hunting and 1k comp.

Last edited:
The general discussion is more than I chose to handle.

Vinny, welcome!

I assume you are talking about the sub-forum at BRC called "general discussion". I agree about not mixing political discussions in with the "general discussion" forum. That's why I started a SEPARATE forum for politics. That way those who don't want to partake can just stay totally away from the fray, never even peek through the doorway.

Anyway, this is an experimental forum. If it causes too much angst, we'll amputate it!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.