Appropriate Forum

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Please read the description of the forum choices before posting in this (Long Range Hunting) forum.

Does your topic have the word "hunting" or the name of an animal? Is it about your last hunt or where you plan to hunt or which outfitter you use to hunt?

If it is really mostly about hardware it probably belongs somewhere else. Most of any topics that are incorrectly placed in this forum should be in "Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics".

Thanks!

PS: Three nights in a row this week I got up at 3 am to "hunt" prairie chickens at dawn with my camera with its "long" 600 mm lens. Can I put that topic in this forum?
smile.gif

standard.jpg

Each spring the mating season finds the males staking out individual territories on a piece of ground called a "lek" or "booming ground". Each morning the females show up and the males do stupid things to try to attract a female. Very much like a high school dance.

standard.jpg

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited by: Len Backus ]

Awesome pics Len. But I think you might get upset if you don't find the right forum. Sure wouldn't want any toast butter on those pics.

"The Chuckster"
smile.gif

Len, I think they're in the right place. I've not quite seen such a fine example of tricyclic precession as the second photo though. Maybe it should be in Barrels, Ballistics and Cooking Pots!
wink.gif

ps: Nice shooting!

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited by: MAX ]

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts