• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED APA /Patriot Arms 300wm CHEAP

hitemhard

Well i fell on a deal i just couldn't pass up on a apa built 300wm with only 19rds down it. Problem is i just can't force myself to like the aics stock. This rifle has spent the majority of its life in a Pelican Case waiting for someone to enjoy it and rather than me holding onto it and contiuning the tradition. I will offer it up to someone that will put it to some good use. It was built by jared and crew back when they were patriot arms since they have switched there name to APA but the rifle has the buzzard stamp so you can tell its a true build. Original owner gave it a light coat of krylon and actually did a pretty good job, but if you don't like it, it comes off pretty easy with some acetone or brake cleaner.
Even though i haven't fired it i can promise it will be hammer yet to see an apa that wasn't. There reputation speaks for itself.
Description of Build Components
New Remington 700 LA trued and blueprinted, bolt knob added.
Badger 20moa base installed
Broughton 11.25tw 24" mtu barrel threaded 5/8x24 with little basterd brake installed.
Timney trigger set at 2.5lbs but fully adjustable
AICS 1.5 in od green
Included Accessories
Pelican od green 1750 case cut for rifle $225value
Harris 9-13 notched swivel bipod $95
Original unmodified Rem trigger old style $50 (not pictured)
61rds Federal Gold Medal Match 190smk $150 (not pictured)
19rds of spent casings (only rds fired through rifle).
Total of $520 worth of additional acc.
I would like a quick sale so i will price it accordingly. I haven't seen many apa build for under $3k used and i know it would cost way more to build this fine rifle.
$2950+actual shipping/ obo and yes this includes the listed accesories. you can email stuurmansses@hotmail, pm or call if serious cell 360 632 6482 scott
So realistically you are getting a like new apa 300wm for under $2500 once you discount the acc. I am open to trades but would honestly expect more like $3500 worth of stuff or partial trades. Don't be shy worst i will say is no thanks.
S&B near mount obviously not included or for sale sorry.
IMGP9852.jpg

IMGP9853.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg