Anyone using Cosine Indicator?

Im just wanting to hear some thoughts on the cosine indicator from Sniper Tools. It looks like a great product, Im a little unclear on how it works though exactly. For me, I really dont want to take a pocket pc in the field and im a little unsure what exactly you do with just a calculator?? Does anyone know if they sell it in combination with an Anti-Cant device that would mount on a 30MM Scope tube??? I seen the ones that mount on the actual scope mounts, but I would prefer it behind my scope mount, but might consider it if they offered it for leupold mounts.

Thanks ahead of time

I use the one Shawn Carlock sells. It does provide important details one must account for when going beyond 500 yds.
I use it in conjunction with EXBAL loaded on a pocket pc.
Don

Im just wanting to hear some thoughts on the cosine indicator from Sniper Tools. It looks like a great product, Im a little unclear on how it works though exactly. For me, I really dont want to take a pocket pc in the field and im a little unsure what exactly you do with just a calculator?? Does anyone know if they sell it in combination with an Anti-Cant device that would mount on a 30MM Scope tube??? I seen the ones that mount on the actual scope mounts, but I would prefer it behind my scope mount, but might consider it if they offered it for leupold mounts.

Thanks ahead of time

Hi,
Yes I use a Cosine indicator and all you have to do is used a MILDOTMASTER if you do not own a ballistic software.
Easy to use and no batteries needed.
MIldot Master Website

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.