Anyone use these stocks?

what company? if it is stocky stocks then they are ok. Boyds also make good replacement stocks. if you are short on cash then compare them to Boyds. i have used both. the finish is a little better on stocky and you can get them with the varmit barrel channel easier than with Boyds. good shooting and have fun. Bear.

I was looking around for a stock for my Savage FVSS 22-250 and found these. I'll be ground hog hunting and some 400 yard steel target shooting. Anyone use one?

*NEW!* Long Range Varmint (LRV) Remington 700 BDL SPS VTR Ruger 77 Mark 2 Savage 10 12 (4.40") Savage 110 112 Weatherby Vanguard Laminated Thumbhole BBC Riflestock (Right & Left Hand Available) LIQUIDATION

Thanks

Yes . I have used Lot's of Stockys Stocks and have been very happy with them.

The service is also second to none.

J E CUSTOM

I have one of those on my 8mm Mauser and it has transformed that rifle. Just be aware that there is the version with and without the aluminum bedding block. Without the bedding block one will still have to do your own bedding job. For $100 I think it is worth getting the bedding block from the factory. There was none in stock for my Remington 700 LA, so I have to do the job myself.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.