anyone use 21st century neck turning tool?

If you use any of K&M, Sinclair, Hart, combined with any form of powered case turning, then you've been as good as any for 20-30yrs now.
This ain't nothin new.
But of course, whatever works for ya is a good thing.
Here is a pic of the angles I was talking about with your setup:

Attachments

• Angles.jpg
    Angles.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Back in the day Lee made their Bench Rest Hand Loader that held the case in a neck sizing die and you inserted a boring bar with a single cutting surface to bore a concentric hole through the inside of the neck while the case was held in a concentric neck die. Assuming the die body has the required tolerance and the boring bar/ shaft hole are within parameters with the case this set up would correct just about everything in one shot.

I've been looking for a good used Lee in 30/06 but can't find one. Old man Lee advertised a challenge in his ads to anyone who's tool could do it better. There where no takers as far as I know.

I've been looking at the presets from PMA. I think for what I want they will suffice.

KB

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.