Anyone on here an Eberlestock Stockist?

Brown Dog

Anyone on here an Eberlestock Stockist? I want to buy a gunslinger; would prefer to buy from someone I 'know' through this site.

Thanks!

GO to there web sight www.eberlestock.com, I just bought a just one pack from them and it is the greatest. You can even call them direct to place your order. The number you can get off the website. You wont regret your purchase..

Hello Matt,

Are you planning to fit the AW in that?

I was just wondering what to do next myself as my webtex is not holding out all that well.

I managed to break the strap clip running up the garden because I was late home for dinner!

Not all that promising for heavy field use.

Jeza

Joel,

Thanks. As I'm in UK I'm hoping to find one of the firearms/sporting goods dealers on LRH who could label and ship the pack in such a way that I won't get stung for a huge tax hit. In the past I have been able to have items shipped to US colleagues with APO addresses, that option is not currently available to me. I'm hoping that one of the firearms/sporting goods dealers here may be able to offer easy shipping. ...if I get it direct from eberlestock I am likely to get hit for 20% tax and an additional $18 processing charge by the UK post office.

Jeza,

Yup for the AW. My thoughts are turning to this year's Scottish pilgrimage(s). Huge disadvantage to the Eberlestock is that the rifle is muzzle down (and despite what the company claims, I know from personal experience that rifles manpacked with their full weight bearing their muzzle onto hard fabrics suffer wear)...but, it's all that's out their for a rifle carrying daypack /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I don't want it for dragging, I drag the rifle with just its scope and muzzle cover on, I just want a decent way of having the rifle on my back, along with some scoff, brew kit and spare clothing.

..I take it you've been thinking along the same lines? ..perhaps we should order together and split shipping costs?

(Been thinking of cutting slots into the lid and base of my old patrol pack to achieve the same effect..but it wouldn't be neat!!)

Matt

Matt,

That might be a good idea to try and ship together.

As it happens I have just had a friend ,with contacts in the US, offer to get stuff shipped over!

Today I took the details of a company to try and get a new stock for my brothers 10/22 (the evolution system that takes standard m16 parts etc)but I missed him.

I will add the Eberlestock company info etc to the shopping list and see what he can come up with.

I will catch up with him monday.

Jeza

I think the only reason my current sling is still OK is the fact that I have always had the can on the rifle.

This spreads the load to the fabric I guess.

Its a bit strange that there's no extra padding or some kind of cup system to receive the barrel.

My new 26" barrel is not going to fit with the can on.

But to add to this the harness system is going to fail anyway.

That's kind of how far I got with my thinking on it.
I hadn't seen this pack system before but it looks like it might do what I want.

Jeza,

I've emailed one company for shipping etc; I'll let you know what the result is.

What calibre did you go for in the 26"?

Cool are you thinking buying direct or using a US address first?

I have stuck with the .243win /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I want to try some 115gr bullets in the thing

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.