Anyone know Salt Valley Rifles, Salt Lake Utah??

geronimo.tn

Anybody ever dealt with JR Oaks of Salt Valley Rifles??

I ordered a barreled action with a stated 2 week delivery, last time he answered his phone about a month ago he said he was out of town at his father's funeral.

Since then his phone goes to voice mail which is full, and he does not respond to emails.

Seemed like a nice enough fellow on the phone, just wondering if something 'serious' had happened to JR.

Anybody know him or his situation??

I just ran across your post and I also having same problem with Jr.

I shipped JR a Rem action to rechamber to 6.5x284 a check for $675.00 a BC stock, bottom metal and new base and rings. I talked with JR several times and I also thought I had found the real deal. Now he will not answer phone calls or e mails. I know he is checking voice mails because it will be full 1 day and you can leave a message the next. Any help would be appreciated.

Donnie
Mine was supposed to be a two week turn around.
After 7 months of trying to be nice, like you, I turned loose the dogs.
Send me an email at [email protected] with your phone number and I'll discuss with you.
Apparently he does leave town for months at a time, and does not return phone calls after he has your money.
you need help....gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.