Anyone heard of this place?

ishootkittens

Hey guys, I have torn down the web trying to find stocks for my browning x-bolt but where it is a new model there is NO ONE who makes stocks for this gun!!! I wanted something that would be light weight and adjustable to fit me but I couldnt find anyyything at all! But I did come across a weird website that has the ONLY browning x-bolt stocks I have found! They are a little expensive for such a small company...

But has ANYONE HEARD OF THESE GUYS!!!

Browning Adjustable Varmint/Sporter Stock

I dont wanna get "Hoo-dooed" by a bogus website or a bogus company but those stocks are almost exactly what I want!!! I would try to contact them but its after hours and im too impatient to send an email. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

yeah no joke man! Its the only place in the world that I have found that sells browning x-bolt stocks! I mean its alot of money but if they are worth it, then I would gladly "make over" my x-bolt. It shoots good and all, but I want to add some length to the barrel along with a bigger contour so I can slap a brake on it. But I will need a stock that will allow me to re-barrel it yet still free float it! Gah, I cant decide whether to pull the trigger on it!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.