Anyone heard of this place?

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by ishootkittens, Dec 17, 2012.

1. ishootkittens

ishootkittens Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I have torn down the web trying to find stocks for my browning x-bolt but where it is a new model there is NO ONE who makes stocks for this gun!!! I wanted something that would be light weight and adjustable to fit me but I couldnt find anyyything at all! But I did come across a weird website that has the ONLY browning x-bolt stocks I have found! They are a little expensive for such a small company...

But has ANYONE HEARD OF THESE GUYS!!!

Browning Adjustable Varmint/Sporter Stock

I dont wanna get "Hoo-dooed" by a bogus website or a bogus company but those stocks are almost exactly what I want!!! I would try to contact them but its after hours and im too impatient to send an email. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

2. Browninglover1

Browninglover1 Well-Known Member

They're actually a forum sponsor so I'm pretty sure they're legit, but dang they are pricey!

3. ishootkittens

ishootkittens Well-Known Member

yeah no joke man! Its the only place in the world that I have found that sells browning x-bolt stocks! I mean its alot of money but if they are worth it, then I would gladly "make over" my x-bolt. It shoots good and all, but I want to add some length to the barrel along with a bigger contour so I can slap a brake on it. But I will need a stock that will allow me to re-barrel it yet still free float it! Gah, I cant decide whether to pull the trigger on it!