anyone have or used a pact xp chrono-mk6??

30-06 boy

i have a cheap chrony chronograph.it works fine except if you shoot same load 2 days in a row velocities are way different.extreme spread between shots seem ok.i was thinking about a new chronograph-----how about this pact xp chrono-mk6????????ok or junk too???jason

you might try the ced millenium really user friendly and it gives the same readings for the same load on different days as long as conditions are same (temperture ect.) i even accidently left it setting out side at the ranch for a week it got rained on a couple of days put new batteries in it and it worked fine they run about 200-210 dollors but i got mine for 120 new in the box off ebay

I have 2 of the Pact chronographs. I have four sensors mounted to one bar and use two brains. One is set of for IR and the other daylight. I always get readings. They always read withing a couple feet per second of each other. It's my poor mans Oehler.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.