Anyone have a sourse for 6mm 107 SMKs

Beelzebub

Every where I look there are out of stock and no back orders. Where do all of these bullets end up? When Natchez and Midway can't get them you know Mom and Pop sure can't get them. This hoarding crap has gone on long enough. Availability is zero and the price of the unavailable has gone up 25% in one year.

Are the bullet companies doing us like OPEC does? Cut back on production and jacking up the prices?

We need to all pool our money and buy a small company like Zero Bullets and make our own, just for the members.

Just a thought,
Beelz

Every where I look there are out of stock and no back orders. Where do all of these bullets end up? When Natchez and Midway can't get them you know Mom and Pop sure can't get them. This hoarding crap has gone on long enough. Availability is zero and the price of the unavailable has gone up 25% in one year.

Are the bullet companies doing us like OPEC does? Cut back on production and jacking up the prices?

We need to all pool our money and buy a small company like Zero Bullets and make our own, just for the members.

Just a thought,
Beelz

Actually, Mom and Pop can get them. Production continues, but demand is unsatisfied. Therefore each (business) customer gets a small fraction of their backorders. At places like Midway, it's gone as soon as it comes in. You're more likely to find it at mom n' pop shops, because they don't have a stack of backorders 3 feet high.

Here is a place where we could really help ourselves out a bit=You are looking for 107 or 105 6mm bullets and I'm sitting on quite a few extras but am running short of heavy 22 and 7mm bullets.
Setting up support groups and associations with others to trade back and forth for what we need.......It starts with bullet,powder or brass but could be utilized in the future for other thing that will become scarce?

Here is a place where we could really help ourselves out a bit=You are looking for 107 or 105 6mm bullets and I'm sitting on quite a few extras but am running short of heavy 22 and 7mm bullets.
Setting up support groups and associations with others to trade back and forth for what we need.......It starts with bullet,powder or brass but could be utilized in the future for other thing that will become scarce?

Sounds good to me. I've got some leftover 6mm varmint bullets and need .25 cal and 7mm bullets.

Al

I finally found some 107 SMK's at Midway last night for $28.99 and the same bullet at Cabelas for $31.99. I went with Midway because I have an account with them and they were $3/100 cheaper. Just about enough difference to pay the $11.00 shipping.

I most definitely agree with the idea of a "Swap Forum". Maybe folks could count and list what they have to trade for or what they want for their "extras". I've got some 30-06's 308's 25-06's and 30-30's I'll never use but have held on in case a friend needed some loaded. Got several partial boxes of 257's and 6mm zombie's. Will get an accurate count after church and post it.

Let the haggling begin!

Beelz

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts