Anyone from pa

LOL, i was thinking next bow season of bringing a bus load of marylanders over since my property adjoins my x friends place and just filling our tags in bow season. Those people are funny there, they dont bow hunt but so bow hunting is no good.
mike

Just had a sweetcorn farmer ask me to clean out the groundhogs on his 300 acres. one fence row about 300 yards I counted 178 holes.I shot four this evening.one @ 300 yds three @ 200 yds.It is posable to shoot 800 or 900 yds.
I was using my H & R 243 WIN Handloaded with speer 70 gr TNT OVER 42.2 gr. of Varget. I live 3 miles south of the Latrobe Airport and 1/4 mile from his farm. It is going to be a good summer. I am the only one he has given permission the hunt his place.He said he is letting me hunt because he watched me shoot a hog on the farm next to him and said that hog had to be 600 yds away. well it was 745 meters on my lacia laser and I shot it with my custom 300 Remington ultra mag and shepherd scope. Ant way he said that anyone that shoots that good I dont have to worry about him shooting something by mistake.

Last edited:
About a mile south of rt 19 & I90. Inbetween erie and waterford. Were getting a dusting of snow now, 3 - 6" by morning.