Anyone ever call about a eForm suppressor?

ShootnMathews

So I filed two Form 1's for suppressor builds back in May. At that time the average wait per ATF was 40 days. They've since changed it to 50 days. My applications are at well over 100 days. So I'm wondering should I call about them and has anyone here done that before?? At this point I'm wondering if I screwed up some part of the process.

all I was ever told was pending, I asked what happens if it is a women doing mine and she goes out on leave to have a baby and is going 6 months or more and was told to bad you wit till she comes back

None of the process is right. However, they do have meanings behind their words. Pending means data is entered and check was cashed. Eforms requires epayment, so no check holding you up. Pending also means in-the-process. After pending comes approved, error, or disapproved. Errors usually get 48 hrs for a fix then are disapproved. The process isnt much of a mystery, not that I support or agree with it. Dont be intimidated by it. I have done nearly a thousand transfers; it isnt rocket science. Fill out the forms and sign as required. Follow along step by step. Keep it simple, as the mnemonic goes.

If the process takes too long for you, contact your representative. Use the process as an example to your rep of what you think of the whole matter.

Be patient. Order more cans while you wait. Always have one more in the pipeline. Or two.

Well. I finally got a hold of the ATF this morning. All she could tell me is that they received the form 1's and they are "pending". That's all she could tell me. 😐😮‍💨