Anyone actually use the $50 RCBS rebate? Know more?

They may be 'decent' but they are still slow in meeting their commitments. If a person failed to follow the rebate rules to the letter, do you think that they would still get their rebate? Nope, I don't think so either. I'm just asking them to live up to their end of the bargain. BTW, RCBS now enjoys the record for the longest wait for any rebate I have ever submitted.

I sent mine in January 9th. I have not heard back.
In a few days, that will be three months or 12 weeks.

I have spent so much money on RCBS products.
With the exception of a very few things, I have found replacement tools and reloading equipment that are at same cost and sometimes less with a better quality and functionality. I have supported them because of their decent support after the purchase.

If I don't see my rebate in the next 8 weeks, I will contact as high up as I can go and advise RCBS I am done with them.

No drama, no crying, no BS. It is that simple. :D

I use RCBS stuff too so what I'm about to post is in no way a slam or to be taken as a deterrent to purchasing RCBS products.......

I look at any company that offers a substantial rebate on a low cash outlay as having too high a markup on their products.

In other words, their markup on products isn't in line with what they are actually worth.

Lower your product price by 6% and forego the rebate entirely.

just my opinion.....

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.