Anybody use a 22 PDK

6.5shaggy

Just wondering if anybody heard of it or used one. Basically a 6.8spc improved then necked to.224. I have had mine about a year and absolutely love it. I get 22-250 vel from an AR-15 and now starting one on a rem 700. Just looking for others in the brotherhood.gun)

Just wondering if anybody heard of it or used one. Basically a 6.8spc improved then necked to.224. I have had mine about a year and absolutely love it. I get 22-250 vel from an AR-15 and now starting one on a rem 700. Just looking for others in the brotherhood.gun)

I just got my 22 dti in it is the same just made by dtech its been great so far getting 3700 out of 50 gr bt but not done still trying other loads but its been shooting great and no jams so far great ar round .....

Billy,
Search posts by "Cowboyarcher" here on this site. I sold him my first .22 PDK upper and he has done a ton of load testing and put up some good posts here as well as other sites. I have since built another AR .22 PDK and one on a Rem 700 and a Savage M10. I shoot 80 gr Amaxs in my 700 at close to 3200 fps, and both it and my AR run 60 grs at 3650 to 3700. The Savage was for a buddy and it was running 50 gr V maxs at 3820 when I let him have it. It is a great versatile little cartridge, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Keep us posted and pm me if you ever want to chat about it.

Shag.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts