anybody shooting CZ's?

grit

anybody shooting CZ\'s?

I've been looking at a few varmint rigs. The Savage is cheapest, and from what I gather, accurate. The Rem is a whole lot better lookin'. What about CZ? Good looking and a set trigger.

How's the rest of the rifle? Accuracy?

Re: anybody shooting CZ\'s?

I would go with the savage. You look pretty good when you're out shooting all your friends with a cheaper gun. Remingtons are also good and do look better. But if it's gonna be for just varmit control I would go with the savage. If you're going to want to rebarrel it in the future then I would go with the remington. I've heard of savages being rebarreled though.

I've been watching the CZ line for awhile also and am interested in any experiences with them.

I have seen one in action at my gun club was shooting small groups!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
This answer your question?

After feeling the set trigger, the accutrigger feels like a factory remington.

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif It especially helps when you are trying to accurately shoot a .416 Rigby. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have 5 cz's and a couple of BRNO's.................most are in larger cal's, a .416 Rigby, .375 H&H, 9.3x62, .458 Lott (was a .458 win mag)and a .22 Hornet, they are reliable accurate guns for sure, they can be rough out of the box but they are of true mauser design with the self locking extractor. Thet are a favourite of African PH's for Dangerous Game because of there reliability in the African conditions with dust etc. That self locking extractor is much more positive on gripping the shell than the rem 700 wire clip......................I own rem's for varminting guns though. Horses for courses.

I have my cz's in anticipation of getting to Africa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts