• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Anybody selling a SWFA SS 16x42?

SWFA has one on their trade in Sample list for 279.00

That saves you 20.00

These are pretty good scopes for the cost so getting one used will not save you much IMO.

for what its worth, Some people I know really like them, just my experience, I had a 16x42 ss, really a bad scope compared too the others I looked though of same model/make and power, after dealing with their warranty and customer service with no luck, I traded it back too them for $150 less than I paid. I would advise spending more and get a sightron 16x or bushnell 10 power for less.

im one of the ones who didn't like them. i got the 20x version and the glass was so cloudy and dark i could not use it. it tracked perfect i just couldn't deal with the darkness. just my humble opinion , to each their own

im one of the ones who didn't like them. i got the 20x version and the glass was so cloudy and dark i could not use it. it tracked perfect i just couldn't deal with the darkness. just my humble opinion , to each their own

ditto cloudy was my problem, any one that looked through it could see it, other than bushnell warranty service or swfa themselves, did they give you a run around or what did you finally do with it?

i'm looking for a Leupold with target turrets or an M1 Elevation turret, or an SS 10x42 now. Thanks guys.