Anybody know a good place to get a barrel

lumberjack

Im trying to find a bull barrel for a rem.700,6mm.Also need a good gunsmith somewhere in the southern Ar. vicinity.Thanks

LJ

I HAVE A FEW SHILEN SELECT MATCH GRADE STAINLESS BARRELS IN THAT CONFIGURATION. YOU WOULD NEED A GUNSMITH TO THREAD AND CHAMBER HEADSPACE AND CROWN THE BARREL, WHAT TWIST ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? EMAIL ME

I'm sorry but I can't resist. What kind of barrel do you want? I certainly would suggest Shilen if you want a Shilen. Of course if you want a Pac Nor, I'd contact them. There's a bunch other's too including oak which could be had charred and seasoned from the right distillery.

Well, glad I apologized at the begining! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ive got to admit you got me,that was a pretty dumb question.Next time i will be a bit more descripitive.I aint been a member long,thanks for the break-in

LJ----Ilika im going to have to get the wife to do the email

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.