Anybody here from south Carolina i might be moving there

bigrich954rr

I might be moving to south Carolina. How is it? How the hunting. not really to happy about it but i might have to go trying to find out more about SC from a few people. Who live there and share the shooting sport mind set.

I am from Atlanta GA. close to some parts of South Carolina.
Where are you relocating ?
Hunting is great in the south. Plenty of places to shoot also.
No prairie dogs or mule deer but plenty of other things !!

If i move it will be in the Summerville area SC. trying to learn more about the area . as of right now i know very little.

bigrich954rr, this is rickimoo. i live in charleston ... it's not far from summerville. have lived here most of my life. good variety of game, although i've only done some dove shooting the last several years. thought about joining a hunting club so that i could get addicted to turkey hunting and some deer hunting again. i recently got a shiloh sharps and would like to slay someting with it as well as find a long range area to fire it. i kow of two 100 yd. ranges in francis marion nat. forest. ther are places to hunt htere to. this is a good area of the country to live in as far as weather goes... except for the heat- humidity. don't have to worry much about extremely bad weather or floods,etc. hope everything works out for you if you come this way.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts